Here are some simple ways to make your bland food taste a little better at no caloric cost:
- Consuming tons of rice? instead of using water, use chicken stock. Whether it’s white or brown, doesn’t matter. Still tastes great.
- if you don’t care about calories, cook it with half water & half coconut milk & add salt. Holy shit it’s delicious!!!
- Vegetables – add salt and stevia and it tastes significantly better.
- if you don’t care about calories, add olive oil!
- Tired of eating rice? Try brown rice or quinoa pasta & add salt & pepper.
- if you don’t care about calories, add olive oil.
- Tired of regular fruits & berries? Freeze it, throw it in a blender, add some stevia & cacao. It’s really good.
This may sound real basic, but if you’re like me and you eat the same bland stuff all the time, this will be a very delightful change.
SIdenote: I always use Himalayan Sea Salt. I’ve heard some awesome claims with it and how it’s way better than regular salt. I’m not sure how much of it is true – I haven’t read any studies regarding it’s usage. But here’s some stuff that I found on the Google for you:
The claims of himalayan salt sole include:
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine